Tuesday 1 January 2019

CHEFBEHERE IS STILL HERE

Hi readers,

Happy new year to you all! 

As I write, it’s the 1st January 2019… and that’s so strange to write. We’re very new to the new year. And I’m sat feeling a little worse for wear after celebrating with friends last night. I’m eating chocolates and watching a Muppet’s Christmas Carol in my PJ’s. Has to be done on new year’s day!

I wanted to write, just in case anyone checks past this blog while searching for fresh recipes to try out in the new year, just to say that the ChefBeHere blog is still on the go and I’ll be in touch with new posts soon! This past few months I’ve taken some time away, as it’s been a time of family loss and my heart hasn’t been in it - either to try out new recipes or to share them with you here. 

Now though, we’re in January, we’re in 2019, and I’m filled with intentions to kick start some ChefBeHere action in the new year! Keep checking back and I promise you there will be new recipes here soon to feast your eyes and your bellies on. I’m going to give Slimming World a go, with a holiday in June as my goal for getting bikini bod ready, so expect some lighter recipes to come over the coming months. 

Let’s see if we can shed a little Christmas weight and tuck into some amazing meals together in 2019. I’m looking forward to it! Back in touch soon readers - take good care! Of yourselves and your loved ones. 

Slob safely,


Hayley




No comments:

Post a Comment